- He was an early adopter of 35 mm format, and the master of candid photography.
- He was a French photographer considered to be the father of modern photojournalism.
- He was known for talking picture of the prefect moment
- He helped develop the “street photography” or “real life reportage” style that has influenced generations of photographers who followed.
- He was born on August 22, 1908 in cChanteloup-en-Brie, France and died on August 3, 04 at aged 95 in Montjustin, France.
Some photos Taken by Henri cartier Bresson:
Photos taken by me :